The Cloud computing market is forecast to grow to a £55.2 Billion dollar industry as predicted by Deloitte. It is no wonder that companies from Amazon, that ushered in the cloud infrastructure paradigm to Microsoft that made its money in the PC market, are trying to sell their approach to the cloud. As a customer, you need a trusted guide to help you figure out how a hybrid cloud is different from a private one or what PaaS should you develop your business apps on. That is where Fastispeed Software can help you.
Fastispeed’s cloud experts understand that cloud computing is nothing more than a new delivery model but one that provides high ROI for customers that use it. Not only does the TCO (total cost of ownership) get reduced, but it enables powerful features like multi-tenancy, constant integration of feedback and ubiquitous access that provide true value for the end-user.
Fastispeed cloud engineering practice help customers:
- To build their own cloud-based business applications through Software-as-a-service (SaaS) app development.
- To migrate or integrate cloud offerings like Google Apps, Salesforce.com, vTiger, Yeti, oDoo, QuickBooks into their existing on-premise solutions.
- To use available Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offerings like Force.com by Salesforce.com or Windows Azure by Microsoft for business app development.
- By researching various SaaS/Cloud providers, we provide our clients the right solution for their business problem, making us a knowledgeable Cloud Consultant. Some of the ways we can help integrate cloud applications is by :
1. Analysing the various cloud-based SaaS solutions:
We will help you analyse multiple SaaS /Cloud vendors based on important aspects like:
- Data Security
- Quality of Service
- Disaster Recovery
- Export of data
2. Matching these with your organisation’s needs:
By providing you a comprehensive picture, we could help you decide what’s the best for your organisation, by discussing your unique needs and what the SaaS solutions offer.
3. Integrating these with your existing applications:
Then we can help you integrate each of your private/public/hybrid cloud applications into your existing applications so that everything appears seamless.
4. Monitoring the performance and SLAs of the work we’ve done:
By monitoring the integration, your company can be at ease to know we’re watching your back for the work we’ve done and the vendor we’ve helped you choose. This is how we will continue to be your trusted partner.
Benefits of working with Fastispeed:
- Strong technical know-how to help you decide what’s best for you.
- Fast deployment of the integrated solution
- Low costs of implementation than most SaaS vendor professional services.
- Monitoring of our recommendations and cloud based integration to ease your mind.
Some SaaS applications that we have integrated for our clients include:
- Google Apps
- Magento Go
- Microsoft CRM online