company is a CMMI Level-3 company that provides web, mobile, domains, data centres and cloud development services, business process services and engineering services. With our offices across UK (Birmingham, London), Canada (Toronto) and USA (New York), we help our global clients with high quality and well-executed application development, BPO and Engineering services.
Our Vision – is to profoundly alter the online market in the direction of business-rewarding autonomous enterprises. We do that by helping our customers —giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and creativity into success, however they measure it.
Why Choose Fastispeed Finance for online development
Some quick facts about us and our partners:
- Over 21 years of experience in software development
- CMMI Level 3, ISO9001:2008 and ISO27001 certified
- Successfully executed over 1000+ projects globally across 300+ clients
- Over 100,000 sq. feet of creative and vibrant office space
- Global Development Partnerships – Microsoft and Oracle
- Reaching close to 500 team members and growing
Agile Software Project Management
Agile Software Development
Our past experience has taught us one thing well. The success of any project comes down to good project management, something you will find with all your projects at Fastispeed. Using refined methodologies since our inception, our experts have developed insight and understanding into the art and science of project management. The result – over 97% projects are completed in time and within budget, a rare feat amongst software companies.
Making your business more fun…dable
So you’re a small business owner and have decided you need funding to help your business grow their online business presence. The good news is that small firms no longer only have the option of going to their bank! It may come as a surprise but almost one in five British SME businesses (18%) have no idea what criteria will help them secure funding from a lender*. Perhaps SMEs have been conditioned by the traditional lending criteria of high street banks and are unaware of the other options that exist
- Dream big – but reality check how much funding you can apply for: The single biggest mistake businesses make is that they ask for too much funding and get turned down because they can’t afford it! Be realistic about how much you can apply for – typically 20-25% of your annual revenues is what finance providers feel comfortable with for unsecured lending. Also think about how much the monthly repayments will be and whether your business can afford the additional expense
- Don’t wait until the last minute to look for funding – you have more options if you start early: The second biggest mistake is that business owners keep putting it off to line up funding until they actual need the money. The earlier you start looking for funding the more options you will have.
- Fastispeed Funding for Web, Mobile, Cloud services, Data-centres services and online IT development are all done in-house and we are ready to assist you.